In this article
Previously, we wrote an article on how 7 fashion eCommerce businesses acquired their first referral program customers.
Aside from showing why referral programs work, what these 7 stories had in common was that they created a product they truly cared about and went to great lengths to spread word-of-mouth through good referral messaging and referral program incentives.
To add to that list, here are 10 fashion eCommerce brands that you can learn how to promote your referral program to gain more customers and increase sales:
1. Okabashi - 100%-recyclable footwear with foot support.
ReferralCandy did a case study with Okabashi. We found that their referred customers spent, on average, 13.2% more than their regular customers did!
2. True&Co - Lingerie store with personalized measurements and selections.
3. Wool Overs - Cashmere, cotton, and wool knitwear.
4. Dyer & Jenkins - Premium denim and knitwear.
5. Ministry of Supply - Menswear infused with performance technology.
6. Greats - Classically-designed sneakers with luxury materials.
7. Beckett Simonon - Quality men's shoes and boots.
8. Perkla - Online fashion discounts for students.
9. Bonobos - Great-fitting menswear with superb customer service.
10. Sesura - Womenswear from Taiwan, Japan, and Korea.
11. Recliner – luxury pajamas, sleepwear, and loungewear
12. Leonisa – modern lingerie brand
13. Nisolo – ethical, handmade shoes and accessories
14. Everlane –minimalist apparel
15. 1950 collective – pop culture + social justice lifestyle brand
We hope this list has inspired you to attract more customers and increase sales with the help of a referral program!
Whether you're selling bags, shoes, or dresses, referral programs are a great way to spread awareness of your brand and reward your customers at the same time. ReferralCandy has a plethora of referral email templates, refer a friend template, and referral programs for small business. Your customers love talking about where they got their stuff!