In this article
More than a few people come to our blog looking for referral slogans.
What are referral slogans?
Referral slogans are catchphrases that you can use when encouraging your customers to refer their friends to you.
You can use these in your referral emails, on your website landing pages, on website banners, in your marketing emails, on social media posts, and pretty much in any scenario where you'd want to ask your customers for a referral.
(NOTE: If you're looking to set up a referral program for your store, try ReferralCandy.)
Referral slogans tapping on the incentives
- Get [benefit] by inviting your friends to [brand]! (Dropbox)
- Invite your friends (Airbnb)
- Invite friends to [brand]!
- Invite friends, get [benefit] (Amuze)
- Invite a friend and you each get [benefit]
- Give X, Get Y (Uber, True&Co)
- One more benefit of friendship (Amazon Prime)
- Introduce Us: Tell your friends about [brand] and we'll give them [benefit]! Plus, we'll give you [benefit]!
- Refer a friend and both get [benefit]
- Tell your friends about [brand] and you both get [benefit]!
- Tell your friends about us and get [benefit].
- Refer a friend and earn [benefit] over and over, paid via PayPal!
- It pays to have friends!
- Help us get the word out
- We're looking for other customers like you
- Our way of saying Thank You
- Get rewarded for referring your friends
- [benefit] For You, [benefit] For Them (A Box Of Stories)
- Refer a friend, reward yourself (Heads Up For Tails)
- Limited Time Only: Get a [benefit] coupon! (future kind)
- Spread the movement, get paid! (brewsy)
- Tell your mates about [brand] and they'll get [benefit] off their first order.
- Get [benefit] for every friend you refer
Referral slogans tapping on the altruistic mind
- Be A Best Friend, Share The Love And Get [benefit] (ALOHAS)
- Treat a friend to a free case and get [benefit] off your next order
- That [benefit] deserves to be shared.
- Give the gift of [benefit] (Anyday)
- Send A FREE [product] & Get [benefit]
- Help A [target user] Out (Colugo)
- Give your friends more [benefit]. (Comrad Socks)
- Everything's better with friends. Especially [benefit].
- Coffee's Better Shared. Get Your Friends Caffeinated. (Fellow)
- Friends let friends know about fresh products and content. (Graza)
Our personal preference? Brands that make puns or make use of customized hashtags on their referral slogans with their brand name or product. Those are completely personalized and add a fun, quirky twist to their messaging. It's really what catches the attention of people browsing your store.
You may want to change up your referral slogan every so often so that your customers don't get too used to it.
For more inspiration, check out the social sharing messages that actual advocates use on Twitter!