In this article
So you have a Shopify store, and you’re looking to set up a referral program.
There are 2 main ways you can do the setup, either:
<a id='a'> </a>
Setting up your referral program via the ReferralCandy website
First, go through the ReferralCandy signup process:
1. Head to ReferralCandy.com and sign up for a free trial
2. When you click "Connect with Shopify", a Sign Up form will appear, prompting you to fill in your Shopify store address.
3. Fill in your store address, and click "Start Free Trial":
4. You'll be directed to your Shopify log-in page. Log into your store:
8. Double check your email. Type in your preferred password (and choose your store timezone and language). Hit "Continue To Payment":
9. You should then be directed to this page. Choose your preferred plan.
10. You will be brought to the Shopify page to approve your ReferralCandy subscription after you’ve keyed in your payment details.
ReferralCandy requires you to connect your credit card before starting. But, don't worry! You can cancel anytime before the 30-day free trial ends. ReferralCandy will not charge your credit card before the free trial is over, so you have nothing to worry about.
Once you've keyed in your billing details, you’ll be directed to the main dashboard on ReferralCandy!
<a id='b'> </a>
Setting up your referral program via the Shopify App Store
2. Then, click on the "Add app" button and you’ll be redirected to the install app page on Shopify through your existing account:
3. Click on the “Install app” button and you will be redirected to ReferralCandy to signup for an account.
4. Check that your email is correct and key in the rest of your details and select your preferred plan on the next page.
5. You will be brought to the Shopify page to confirm your subscription and to key in your payment details.
6. Once approved, your ReferralCandy account is created and you can get started on your referral program.
You're finally ready to begin setting up your referral program and start getting those referrals (and revenue) to your Shopify store.
Also, don't forget to promote your referral program to your existing customers to get greater reach and awareness—which helps bring more sales!