Here’s What Great Referral Email Campaigns Look Like
How to make your referral email campaign work? Here are tips we've compiled from experts!
We have a new product! It's called CandyBar. We provide a digital punchcard so small business owners and brick-and-mortar stores can have their own customer loyalty program. Instead of a paper card, Candybar lives in an SMS on your customers' phones so they won't lose it (and we can do cool things like notifications and interactions), giving it all the advantages of a digital loyalty program.
Why are we making this?
1. We believe that every customer wants a better deal. Doesn't it feel great to get a free coffee after you've bought a few? Shouldn't you be rewarded for your loyalty to a brand? Repeat customers are the lifeblood of small businesses, so a small reward is a nice touch.
2. We believe that every merchant wants repeat customers. Loyal customers are the holy grail of business. You've won them over, they no longer need any persuading. You fall into an easy relationship together, like old friends. They show up. "The usual?" All is well.
Points 1 and 2 are things that are verifiable in reality: that's why there are so many examples of loyalty cards and programs in every industry even though they can be rather clunky and tedious.
3. We find dealing with paper loyalty cards frustrating. It's frustrating to keep them in your wallet or bag, it's frustrating to have to fish them out, and it's especially frustrating when you lose one that's almost complete, or you've left one at home, and you have multiple semi-completed cards. We want to be rewarded, we want to be loyal customers, but we hate the hassle.
4. We find unnecessary app downloads frustrating. Starbucks might be able to convince people to download an app, since there are tens of thousands of Starbucks outlets all around the world.
5. We believe that the time is ripe for an innovation in the 'offline' retail space. There are a few things that come together here. Everybody has smartphones now, and practically every store has wifi. Devices like tablets have become more accessible.
"CandyBar uses the latest in social technology to allow merchants and customers to have a more seamless, hassle-free loyalty experience. Everybody wins!”
[caption id="attachment_23129" align="aligncenter" width="600"]
Here's a blogpost about our recent launch event.
CandyBar already has hundreds of merchants worldwide, and we're getting more merchants by the day!
Here's (some of) the team behind CandyBar:
Try CandyBar for free today!