We’ve been hanging out on all sorts of ecommerce-related forums, Facebook groups and Slack channels to find you the most recommended ecommerce podcasts around.
Here they are:
1. My Wife Quit Her Job podcast, with Steve Chou
2. EcommerceFuel, by Andrew Youderian
EcommerceFuel is one of the most highly regarded ecommerce communities – they’re notoriously selective about who they let in, and they have very high standards of quality control. The EcommerceFuel podcast is particularly worth listening to.
3. ShopifyMasters’ podcast, by Felix Thea
Related: Want to learn how to setup a referral program for your Shopify store? Here’s a quick guide on how.
4. The Fizzle Show
In their own words, “The Fizzle Show is a podcast for creative entrepreneurs and honest business builders who want to earn a living doing something they care about.” They recently crossed their 200th podcast – How To Overcome Burnout (FS200)!
5. Mixergy podcast – a massive list of all sorts of podcasts (sort by ecommerce!)
Mixergy has a massive set of podcasts for you to trawl through – over 1,400! How do you decide which to listen to? You can sort them by category or do a search – you’ll almost definitely find something hyper-relevant to your particular situation.
6. Entrepreneur On Fire podcast, by John Lee Dumas
7. Tropical MBA podcast, by Dan Andrews and Ian Schoen
The Tropical MBA podcast has over 375 podcasts and counting! If you listen to one every day, you’ll take over a year to get through it all.
8. Niche Pursuits podcast, by Spencer Haws
9. Smart Passive Income podcast, by Pat Flynn
10. Build My Online Store podcast, by Terry Lin and Travis Marziani
Approaching 200 podcasts, Build My Online Store is hosted by Terry Lin and Travis Marziani, who run Baller Leather and B Dancewear respectively. So you know they know they’re stuff, and ask all the right questions.
11. Ecommerce Pulse postcast, hosted by Leighton Taylor
Hosted by Leighton Taylor, Ecommerce Pulse‘s last podcast was updated in September 2016 – but it’s still got over 60 podcasts worth listening to.
12. Forever Jobless podcast, by Billy Murphy
13. Side Hustle podcast, by Chris Guillebeau
14. Ecommerce Master Plan podcast, by Chloë Thomas
The Ecommerce Master Plan podcast is hosted by Chloë Thomas. It has 88 podcasts at the time of writing.
15. The Growth Show, by HubSpot
HubSpot’s The Growth Show has over 120 great interviews and conversations for you to listen in on, featuring guests like Dan Pink, Hiten Shah and Ramit Sethi.