So you have a Shopify store, and you’re looking to setup a referral program.
There are 2 main ways you can do the setup, either:
Setting Up Your Referral Program Via The ReferralCandy Website
First, go through the ReferralCandy signup process:
1. Head on down to ReferralCandy.com and sign up for a free trial:
2. Then, click “Connect with Shopify“:
3. When you click “Connect with Shopify”, a form will appear, prompting you to fill in your Shopify store address.
4. Fill yours in, and hit “Start Free Trial”:
5. You’ll be directed to your Shopify log-in page. Log into your store:
6. And… you should see this:
7. Scroll down… and click “Install”:
8. A nice friendly “HIII” will welcome you. Type in your preferred password (and choose your store timezone). Hit “Next”:
You should then be directed to this page.
ReferralCandy requires you to connect either your credit card or your PayPal account before starting. But, don’t worry! You can cancel anytime before the 30-day free trial ends. ReferralCandy will not charge your credit card before the free trial is over, so you have nothing to worry about.
(As you can see, ReferralCandy tells you when they’re charging your card.)
9. Next, choose your preferred payment method. If you click “Credit Card”, you’ll be prompted to key in your credit card details, like this:
If you choose PayPal, you’ll be redirected to the PayPal page:
Once you’ve keyed in your billing details, you’re ready to begin!
Setting Up Your Referral Program Via The Shopify App Store
First, head straight over to ReferralCandy’s App Store Page:
2. Then, hit “Get”:
3. Log in to your Shopify store:
4. You’ll be brought to this page. Enter your billing details, and hit “Test Referral Program”:
5. And with that, you’re done!
You’re totally ready to begin setting up your referral program and start gaining those extra referrals (and revenue) to your digital Shopify store.
Also, don’t forget to promote your referral program to your existing customers so you can get more reach and awareness – which equals more sales!