Paywhirl is an recurring payments and subscription billing solution for businesses.
Retailers can use Paywhirl’s online portal to charge customers on a recurring basis, or embed widgets directly into their website so customers can checkout and manage their own subscriptions online.
Paywhirl is especially great for subscription businesses that need to manage weekly or monthly recurring payments – it can manage all sorts of variables out of the box including custom billing intervals, recurring promo codes and checkouts with both subscriptions / one-time products in the same cart.
But what if you wanted to have a powerful billing solution AND an automated customer referral program for your subscription business?
Now, thanks to ReferralCandy and PayWhirl’s integration, you can do just that.
Here’s how to integrate ReferralCandy and PayWhirl:
1. Create a ReferralCandy account and locate your account “App ID” and “Secret Key” on your ReferralCandy admin settings page.
2. Next, head over to your PayWhirl account settings and go to “3rd Party Integrations.” There, hit “Install App” under ReferralCandy.
3. In the ‘ReferralCandy integration’ settings, paste in your App ID & Secret Key from step #1:
4. Setup your ReferralCandy reward and account settings as per normal.
5. Setup promo codes for your referral program incentives (Referral Reward and/or Friend Offer) in PayWhirl. Click “Promo Codes” in the main menu of PayWhirl, hit “New Promo” and setup accordingly.
6. Once you’ve double-checked that your promo codes in your referral program and in PayWhirl are consistent, activate your referral campaign!
ReferralCandy and PayWhirl are both about making life easier for ecommerce businesses.
When your billing and your customer referrals are taken care of, you can focus your time and energy building products and services that people love.
For more details, check out Paywhirl’s help page on integration.