Running a WooCommerce store and looking for plugins to install? Here are 8 of the best WooCommerce plugins according to a wide range of WooCommerce developers.
1. Stripe Payment Gateway – additional payment option
Getting more payment options onboard is a good idea – if you make it easier for customers to buy your products, you improve your cart conversion rates.
2. WooCommerce Google Analytics – track your traffic
Measuring your traffic accurately is possibly the most important thing you can do when working to improve your WooCommerce store. Mapping this well allows you to identify where your traffic is coming from, where you should double down your marketing efforts, and to see where your conversion rates might be weak.
3. Klarna – optimize your checkout
Klarna is a popular checkout solution that’s highly optimized and intuitive.
Make it easier for your customers to zoom in on your product images.
5. MailChimp For WooCommerce – email marketing
MailChimp is widely regarded as the best email marketing option for most businesses.
6. ReferralCandy – An automated, customizable referral program for your WooCommerce store
ReferralCandy (that’s us!) is one of the most widely-trusted referral marketing solutions used by WooCommerce stores to run their customer referral programs.
7. Beeketing for WooCommerce: Upsell & Cross-sell, Discount & Free Gifts Promotions, Countdown
Beeketing is an automated marketing and sales plugin that works for WooCommerce stores. It’s particularly good at helping you comprehensively track your customers’ behaviors on your store.
8. ShipStation – software for fulfillment
ShipStation is a popular plugin used by developers on /r/woocommerce to ship their orders.
That’s all for now!
Stay tuned for more updates on top WooCommerce plugins!