Set Up ReferralCandy for Magento
Step 1: Setting up your ReferralCandy Account
- Sign up for ReferralCandy here.
- Go through the account setup wizard. At the integration step, note the tracking code and email address for your referral program. You will need them for the next two parts.
- Complete the rest of the setup wizard.
Step 2: Adding the tracking code to your Magento store
- Go to your Magento root folder.
- From the root folder, find the success.phtml file for the current theme and view that your Magento store is using. It should be located at:
- Open up success.phtml using a text editor.
- Save the file and close it.
Step 3: Adding the tracking code to your Magento store
- Log into your Magento Admin Panel.
- From the Admin Panel, click "System" (Magento 1.x)/ "Stores" (Magento 2.x) in the top navigation toolbar.
- Select "Configuration" from the drop down menu
- In Configuration, click "Sales Emails" in the left navigation column.
- In the Sales Emails panel, click the "Order" row.
- Copy and paste the ReferralCandy email address from Step 2 into the "Send Order Email Copy To" input box.
- In the "Send Order Email Copy Method" row, select "Bcc" from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Save Config" to save the changes.