Set Up ReferralCandy for 3dcart
Step 1: Setting up your ReferralCandy Account
- Head over to the sign up page to register for a new ReferralCandy account.
- Go through the account setup wizard. At the integration step, note the tracking code and email address for your referral program. You will need them for the next two parts.
- Complete the rest of the setup wizard.
Step 2: Adding the tracking code to your 3dcart store
- Log into your 3dcart Store Manager.
- In the Store Manager, in the left side bar, select "Settings" > "Design" > "Themes & Styles". There, select the "More" option, and click on "Edit Template (HTML)".
- In the Template Editor, find the "checkout-step4.html" row, and click the "Edit" button on the right.
- Within "Edit Template", copy and paste the ReferralCandy tracking code from Step 2 into the bottom of the input box.
- Click the "Save" button on the top right of the page to save the changes.
Step 3: Sending invoice emails to ReferralCandy
- In the Store Manager, in the left side bar, select "Settings" > "Design" > "Emails".
- In the "Emails" list, find the "New Order - Merchant" row within the "Order Emails" section, and click the "Edit" button on the right.
- At the "New Order - Merchant" page, copy and paste the ReferralCandy email address from Step 2 into the "BCC to:" input box.
- Click the "Save" button in the top right corner to save the changes.